Below are links to programs with a core goal of helping more people make effective use of broadband resources (Vermont resources listed first):
- broadbandvt.org: Vermont's broadband information portal, includes maps of broadband availability, past reports, and "new & initiatives" section with the latest press releases.
- Vermont Department of Public Service: The Department of Public Service carries out key telecommunications strategies for the state and develops the state's Telecommunications Plan.
- Vermont Telecommunications Authority (VTA): The VTA was established in 2007 to improve roll out of telecommunications structure across Vermont.
- Champlain Initiative: The Champlain Initiative's IT & Communications project explores access and affordability issues around telecommunications in Chittenden County.
- BroadbandUSA - Sustainable Adoption Grant Recipients: The e-Vermont Community Broadband Project was only one recipient of federal Sustainable Adoption funds. This link will take you to the list of all recipients.
- DigitalLiteracy.gov: The national online portal to information about digital literacy projects.
- Pew Internet & American Life Project: Collection of reports on Americans' use of the Internet
Links to programs and resources that focus on specific areas of Internet use (education, business, government, etc) are found in other sections on this site: