e-Vermont Partners collaborated with 24 communities from 2010-2012 offering services in a range of areas, which are described below. Many of the lessons learned and resources developed through this in-community work are made available through our toolkits and archived webcasts. To read about services received by individual towns, please visit the communities page.
- Community Conversations - Identifying creative projects to meet local goals through the Vermont Council on Rural Development
- Accessing Information Anywhere - Libraries in the digital age and the Department of Libraries
- 21st Century Learning - 1:1 computing initiatives in Vermont schools with Digital Wish
- Online Tools for Real World Communities - An online platform for community conversation by Front Porch Forum
- Teaching the Basics - Lessons in basic Internet skills from the Vermont State Colleges
- e-Government - Creating municipal websites and other online tools through the Snelling Center for Government
- Growing Your Business Online - Advising services for small businesses from the VT Small Business Development Center